Wednesdays from 13:30 to 15:00 or from 15:00 to 16:30
Room 105, Centre des arts, La Grande Boissière
These courses run from 10th of September 2018 to 14th of June 2019.
Filmmaking - Video Creation - Level 1 (beginners)
Wednesdays, 13:30-15:00 / Room 105
Open to 8-10 year olds
Open to beginners, they will learn the basics which will enable them to develop an understanding of the different tools used in cinema: special effects, image and sound controls, video and sound recording and montage, as well as online promotional techniques.
- Understand the world of cinema and video in three lessons, its history and current trends.
- Discover cameras, basic editing tools and software.
- Learn simple "in camera", green screen or computer special effects.
- Storyboarding and creation of first short films.
Min.5 students / Max. 12 students
Filmmaking - Video Creation - Level 2 (advanced)
Wednesdays, 15:00-16:30 / Room 105
Open to 10-12 year olds
Following on from the basics learned in the previous year, students will be able to develop their first short film.
- Master filming skills under different conditions (light, weather, interior/exterior, live video).
- Sound-taking and soundtrack. Learn to use a camera and microphones.
- Learn video editing, master software. Learn image tuning through contrast, lighting, white balance, and use of different video effects.
- Introduction to film production and post-production.
Min. 5 students / Max. 12 students
Year fee for EIG: CHF 850
Year fee for external participants: CHF 1090
Teacher: Marin Raguz
Marin Raguz has international experience and is a producer, visual artist and passionate teacher.