In the same way that technology was the hallmark of the last century, art and creativity will be the defining features of the 21st century. Thus, at a time when the United Nations recognizes culture as one of the pillars of sustainable development and enshrines it in its priorities, the Arts Centre at the heart of the International School of Geneva finds itself in a privileged position to innovate the way in which the transmission of knowledge is envisaged by relying on the new guiding principles for learning, such as critical thinking and creativity.
Our main objectives are :
- to stimulate creativity and otherness through intercultural, cross-curricular and cross-generational exchange
- to widen the fields of knowledge and skills
- to transmit artistic knowledge
- to use and promote information technology
- to promote partnerships of quality with private and public institutions in Geneva and its environs.